Baked breakfast oats in the air fryer

 



 During lockdown like many others  I bought a new air fryer (thanks to tiktok videos!) and find myself using it almost daily as it's so quick and saves turning the oven on. 

 A family member who normally never eats breakfast has started having this every day, It's really filling and warming and you can vary the fruit as you like it. Many recipes I found blended the oats first but I think leaving them whole gives more texture and flavour. 


Baked breakfast oats in the air fryer

40g old fashioned oats

100g fat free greek style yogurt

1 egg

1-2 tsp granulated sweetener I like stevia) 

50g frozen berries

spray oil


In a small bowl mix the oats, yogurt, sweetener and egg until combined and then fold in the fruit. Spray an heatproof dish with spray oil and put the mixture in the dish. 

Bake in the airfryer on 180 for ten minutes 



Popular Posts