Air fryer pak choy

 


Same as most people I'm using my air fryer more and more lately and I have a twin drawer air fryer so the other night I was cooking some breaded chicken in it to make a katsu curry I already had cooked my rice in the microwave and the sauce in the microwave so was going to get my wok to stir fry the pak choy when thought why not try it in the other drawer of the air fryer?

It came out so well I was really pleased. the green leafy tops were crispy like the Chinese seaweed you can get from takeaways and the stems were really tender I won't make it any other way again. 

Pak choy is just a type of Chinese cabbage you can get in all supermarkets I picked mine up in Lidl. It's great as a side vegetable as it cooks quickly and there's hardly any waste.  


Air fryer Pak Choy 


1 pack fresh pak choy

1 tbsp oyster sauce (or soy sauce if you don't like or have oyster sauce)

spray oil


Wash the pak choy in cold water and cut off the end stem. Pat it dry gently and place in your air fryer drawer (I line with some foil or baking paper to save the pan getting dirty). Spray with some oil and drizzle over the oyster sauce and mix together. 

Air fry on 160 for about 7 minutes then turn the pak choy over and continue to cook for another 7 minutes. 

Serve and enjoy xx


Popular Posts