Syn free pizza omelette (Slimming World friendly)





Not the prettiest dish I have ever made but I promise you it tastes really good.  I will admit this is not my original idea I saw it in one of Chef Tom Kerridges books but thought could adapt it slightly to make it Slimming World friendly.

I know this isn't crusty crunch of a pizza base but it's very tasty and filling too.  You can adjust the toppings as you like adding more vegetables or lean meats for this one I used bacon and mushrooms but because you don't put it in the oven if you are using any raw ingredients like the bacon you need to precook them.

For the tomato topping I used some of my homemade spaghetti sauce the recipe for that you can find by clicking on this word here


Pizza Omelette

3 large free range eggs
3 tbsps spaghetti sauce
40g reduced fat cheddar cheese (grated)
3 lean smoked bacon medallions (cooked and chopped)
50g mushrooms (sliced and cooked)
low calorie spray oil
salt and pepper


Whisk the eggs in a jug with a good pinch of salt and pepper, Take a small frying pan and spray with the oil and place over a medium heat.

Put the whisked eggs into the hot pan and gently bring the sides into the middle until almost cooked through still a little wet on top.

Spread over the spaghetti sauce and add the bacon and mushrooms (or whatever toppings you like) and finally sprinkle over the grated cheese and continue to cook until the cheese melts. You can pop it under the grill if you wish.

Serves one

Syn free if using the cheese as a healthy extra.






Popular Posts