Bacon and red onion pizza wrap (Slimming World friendly)




My sister Sue used to make white pizza where you use creme fraiche as a base instead of a tomato sauce and they were delicious, So I was thinking I could do something similar using the WW wraps as my healthy extra so this works out as only half a syn each.

This makes a really tasty meal with a big salad and of course you can vary the toppings to whatever you like add mushrooms, peppers, corn anything you like but I really love this white version.


Bacon and red onion pizza wrap

1 Weight watchers wrap
2 bacon medallions (cooked and chopped)
1/2 red onion (sliced thinly)
1 tbsp fat free creme fraiche
black pepper


Spread the creme fraiche on the wrap and add the onions and bacon pieces. Finish with a good grinding of freshly ground black pepper.

Place in the oven on a baking tray at Gas 6/200/400 for 15-20 minutes until browned and crispy.


Serves 1 and is 1/2 syn each

Popular Posts