Pancakes!! (Slimming World friendly)




Happy Pancake Day!! Shrove Tuesday or apparently in the USA it's also called Fat Tuesday in some places.

I made these for my Cwmbach Slimming World class last night and they went down very well, I spent some time at the weekend trying to see how I could make them as low syn as possible. This method makes them one syn each which I don't think is too bad and uses traditional ingredients.


Pancakes

2oz plain flour
2 large free range eggs
200ml skimmed milk
pinch salt
low calorie spray oil


Whisk everything together very well until smooth and well mixed then set aside for 30 minutes. Spray a small frying pan over a medium heat and then add two tablespoons of batter and swirl it around so it coats the pan.

When browned one side turn it over with a spatula (or flip it if you are brave!!)  and cook the other side till brown.

I layer them up on a plate with pieces of greaseprof paper between the layers if you are not eating them right away. You can easily reheat them in the pan again on a low heat or in the microwave.


Makes 12 at one syn each.


Popular Posts